Hello everyone! Community Manager Appreciation Day is fast approaching and we are excited to announce, thanks to Higher Logic, Online Community Results, Salesforce Community Cloud, Sprout Social, Vanilla and Zoomph, the return of the Community Manager Appreciation Day Awards!
It is now your turn to nominate the most deserving community managers in each category:
- Traffic Controller
(Follows process and quickly routes issues to the correct department.)
- The Diplomat
(Handles all interactions with tact and grace.)
- People’s Champion
(Takes time to acknowledge brand advocates and community standouts.)
- Fastest Fingers
(Quickest response time.)
(Funniest community manager.)
- Let’s Take This Offline
(Best at activating in-person events.)
- The Force Is Strong With This One
(Best new community manager.)
- CMGRs Choice Award
(A lifetime achievement award for the person nominated the most by fellow community managers.)
Nominations will stay open until 5pm PST on January 18th. Finalists will be announced on Friday, January 22nd.
As Coordinator, I’d like to give a huge thanks to our great worldwide Awards Committee:
- Hillary Boucher, The Community Roundtable
- David DeWald, Bit9
- Blaise Grimes-Viort, Emoderation
- Carrie Jones, CMX
- Christin Kardos, Convince & Convert
- Rachel Miller, Pure Matter
- Jakkii Musgrave, Ripple Effect Group
Once our committee has voted on the finalists, the winners will be announced live on air during CMAD panels!
Don’t wait, head over now and start nominating!
Latest posts by Dom Garrett (see all)
- 2016 Award Winners - January 25, 2016
- The wait is over! Announcing the 2016 CMAD Award Finalists - January 23, 2016
- Introducing the 2016 CMAD Award Nominees - January 20, 2016