Every brand loves their ambassadors, or at least they should, but not every brand knows how to cultivate and inspire their ambassadors through a brand ambassador program.
Join us for this week’s #CMGRHangout panel on Friday, October 7th at 2pm ET/11am PT to talk about how to build and grow ambassador programs and learn more about their role.
Jonathan Brewer will be hosting the hangout with Rebecca Braglio, Alicia Taggio and Nina Wilkinson on panel. (And you? Just let us know you’d like to be on air!) Christin Kardos and Carrie Keenan will be moderating the Twitter chat using #CMGRHangout.
Director of Community at Health Union, Inc.
Rebecca is a former criminal defense attorney turned online community manager. She is recognized by Craigslist founder, Craig Newmark, as one of “7 Brilliant Women in Tech.” As Director of Community at Health Union, Inc., Rebecca is helping manage PlaquePsoriasis.com and launching an additional site, Psoriatic-Arthritis.com this fall. She’s created ambassador programs for a B2C company and in the non-profit/membership sector.
Connect with Rebecca on Twitter at @RebeccaBraglio.
Advocate Marketing Lead at Hootsuite Media Inc.
Alicia Taggio is responsible for leading all internal and external advocate programs at Hootsuite including the Ambassador program, influencer outreach, community events and employee advocacy. She brings over 6 years of experience using Hootsuite Enterprise and managing social media strategies that help both B2B and B2C brands connect with the right people, tell their story, and harness leads and sales in the process.
Connect with Alicia on Twitter at @Taggio.
Customer Success Director at Mobilize
Nina Wilkinson is Mobilize’s Customer Success Director. In her role, she works with Mobilize customers to set up their ambassador networks and utilize best practices from companies like Docker, Prezi, Vinted and Scoop. Nina is passionate about food, especially ice cream, and community building. She’s previously held roles at ZeroCater, the United Nations, and Bain and Company.
Connect with Nina on Twitter at @nina_wilkinson.
- What is a brand ambassador?
- What is the benefit of building a brand ambassador program?
- How do you onboard new members to a brand ambassador program?
- How do you keep brand ambassadors actively engaged?
- When, and how, do you remove members from a brand ambassador program?
- What are some good examples of successful brand ambassador programs?
- Can brand ambassador programs go wrong? How?
- What tools would you suggest for someone wanting to build a brand ambassador program?
- How can you measure a brand ambassador program?
- What other tips and resources do you have on brand ambassador programs?
RSVP & Watch the Hangout
Want to RSVP for the Hangout? Visit #CMGRHangout presents: Brand Ambassador Programs and let us know you’re going to watch. This will add the event to your calendar and remind you to attend! If you want to be on air, please let us know in advance by commenting on the event page. Let’s discuss ways you can attend:
- Watch: You do NOT need to join the panel. Just stay on the YouTube Live page and you’ll see the video. (Don’t worry, it will be there and start playing as soon as the broadcast begins.)
- Talk and Be Seen: If you decide you want to talk, not just watch, please let us know in advance. (We will only invite a few people for this event, so let us know why you would like to attend.)
- Chat: You can chat and follow the conversation on Twitter using #CMGRHangout.
Any questions? Just let us know in advance. Please don’t wait until 2pm EDT to ask questions, we’ll be busy setting up and might miss them!
If you join us on the hangout, a wired internet connection is preferred and if you have a headset with mic or earbuds, that works best for the audio. You will also need a working webcam.
Not sure what time this is for your location? Use worldtimebuddy.com.
Latest posts by Sherrie Rohde (see all)
- #CMGRHangout is back October 6th – retro style. - September 22, 2017
- #CMGRHangout presents: Remote Working for Community Professionals (Storify) - April 7, 2017
- #CMGRHangout presents: Remote Working for Community Professionals (Preview) - March 20, 2017