It’s that time of year! Join us for our annual community manager reflections panel on #CMGRHangout! You may be in the office, but grab some hot chocolate, pull up a seat and take a break from the holiday craze (because really, it’s already here) to hang out with us this week on Friday, December 2nd to reflect on our roles in 2016 and look forward to what 2017 has in store!
Jonathan Brewer and Sherrie Rohde will be hosting the broadcast with Ben van ‘t Ende and Charlotte Kubler as panelists. Do you want to join us on air? Just let us know! and Carrie Keenan will be moderating the Twitter chat using #CMGRHangout.
- What was your favorite Community Manager moment in 2016?
- What was your biggest Community Manager struggle in 2016?
- What was the craziest thing to happen in your community in 2016?
- What do you want to see happen in your community in 2017?
- How can you better empower your community in 2017?
RSVP & Watch the Hangout
Want to RSVP for the Hangout? Visit #CMGRHangout presents: Community Manager Reflections and let us know you’re going to watch. This will add the event to your calendar and remind you to attend! If you want to be on air, please let us know in advance by commenting on the event page. Let’s discuss ways you can attend:
- Watch: You do NOT need to join the panel. Just stay on the YouTube Live page and you’ll see the video. (Don’t worry, it will be there and start playing as soon as the broadcast begins.)
- Talk and Be Seen: If you decide you want to talk, not just watch, please let us know in advance. (We will only invite a few people for this event, so let us know why you would like to attend.)
- Chat: You can chat and follow the conversation on Twitter using #CMGRHangout.
Any questions? Just let us know in advance. Please don’t wait until 2pm EDT to ask questions, we’ll be busy setting up and might miss them!
If you join us on the hangout, a wired internet connection is preferred and if you have a headset with mic or earbuds, that works best for the audio. You will also need a working webcam.
Not sure what time this is for your location? Use worldtimebuddy.com.
Latest posts by Sherrie Rohde (see all)
- #CMGRHangout presents: Building and Managing Communities on Slack (Preview) - February 20, 2017
- Forums are dead, long live forums. - February 15, 2017
- Top 10 #CMGRHangout Episodes in 2016 - January 31, 2017