HR is full of community. If you think about it the workplace could be looked at as a community, and there’s quite a bond between HR professionals who learn from each other both in person and online.
Join us for this week’s #CMGRHangout panel on Friday, February 5th at 2pm EST/11am PST to discuss the types of communities surrounding HR.
- What does community mean when related to HR?
- Could the workplace be looked at as one large or several communities and why?
- What does the HR community look like? Is there someone managing it?
- How are HR communities connected online?
- What’s a talent community and how are they being used?
- What types of challenges are there in managing a talent community?
- Can you share a story of a time when the HR community has come together to accomplish something amazing?
- What tips do you have for someone looking to manage an HR community?
RSVP & Watch the Hangout
Want to RSVP for the Hangout? Visit #CMGRHangout presents: The Community Feedback Loop and let us know you’re going to watch. This will add the event to your calendar and remind you to attend! If you want to be on air, please let us know in advance by commenting on the event page. Let’s discuss ways you can attend:
- Watch: You do NOT need to join the hangout. Just stay on the Google+ Event and you’ll see the video on YouTube. (Don’t worry, it will be there and start playing as soon as the broadcast begins.)
- Talk and Be Seen: If you decide you want to talk, not just watch, please let us know in advance. (We will only invite a few people for this event, so let us know why you would like to attend.)
- Chat: You can chat here and/or follow the conversation on Twitter using #CMGRHangout.
Any questions? Just let us know in advance. Please don’t wait until 2pm EST to ask questions.
If you join us on the hangout, a wired internet connection is preferred and if you have a headset with mic or earbuds, that works best for the audio. You will also need a working webcam.
Not sure what time this is for your location? Use worldtimebuddy.com.
Latest posts by Brew (see all)
- #CMGRHangout presents: Community within HR (Preview) - February 4, 2016
- #CMAD 2014 Community Manager Awards - January 6, 2014
- How does a community manager deal with it? - March 7, 2013