Employee Advocacy has been a hot topic for quite awhile, in fact earlier this year we had a CMAD panel on the pros and cons of employee empowerment and one on key strategies to empower your advocates and ambassadors, as well as a CMAD panel last year on how employee advocacy is the foundation of social business. What does employee advocacy mean to you and how can businesses encourage their employees to carry this out in a way that is mutually beneficial for all?
Join us for this week’s #CMGRHangout panel on Friday, November 4th at 2pm ET/11am PT to talk about employee advocacy.
Jonathan Brewer will be hosting the hangout with Lisa Cervenka and Kevin King on panel. (And you? Just let us know you’d like to be on air!) Christin Kardos and Carrie Keenan will be moderating the Twitter chat using #CMGRHangout.
Cofounder/Chief Branding Officer at Brand Amper
Lisa is cofounder and Chief Branding Officer at Brand Amper. Her friends know her as the BrandNRD. Helping people tell their stories is not a job it’s a lifelong pursuit. She tries to keep up with her three boys and is a bit obsessed with analyzing song lyrics, making the perfect soup and learning how to box!
Connect with Lisa on Twitter at @BrandNRD.
Marketing Lead for Bambu by Sprout Social
Kevin King is the Marketing Lead for Bambu by Sprout Social and film lover turned SEO geek. When he isn’t poring over massive Excel files, he can be found enjoying live music, superhero movies and select craft beers.
Connect with Kevin on Twitter at @kking4120.
- What does employee advocacy mean to you?
- Why has the topic of employee advocacy recently grown in importance and popularity?
- How important is executive buy-in and participation for employee advocacy?
- How do you encourage employee advocacy in your company?
- What guidelines do you have in place for employee advocates?
- What risks are involved with employee advocacy and how do you manage them?
- How can you measure the success of an employee advocacy program?
- Besides your own, which brands have you seen that are good examples of employee advocacy?
- What tips do you have for someone wanting to start an employee advocacy initiative?
RSVP & Watch the Hangout
Want to RSVP for the Hangout? Visit #CMGRHangout presents: Employee Advocacy and let us know you’re going to watch. This will add the event to your calendar and remind you to attend! If you want to be on air, please let us know in advance by commenting on the event page. Let’s discuss ways you can attend:
- Watch: You do NOT need to join the panel. Just stay on the YouTube Live page and you’ll see the video. (Don’t worry, it will be there and start playing as soon as the broadcast begins.)
- Talk and Be Seen: If you decide you want to talk, not just watch, please let us know in advance. (We will only invite a few people for this event, so let us know why you would like to attend.)
- Chat: You can chat and follow the conversation on Twitter using #CMGRHangout.
Any questions? Just let us know in advance. Please don’t wait until 2pm EDT to ask questions, we’ll be busy setting up and might miss them!
If you join us on the hangout, a wired internet connection is preferred and if you have a headset with mic or earbuds, that works best for the audio. You will also need a working webcam.
Not sure what time this is for your location? Use worldtimebuddy.com.
Latest posts by Sherrie Rohde (see all)
- #CMGRHangout is back October 6th – retro style. - September 22, 2017
- #CMGRHangout presents: Remote Working for Community Professionals (Storify) - April 7, 2017
- #CMGRHangout presents: Remote Working for Community Professionals (Preview) - March 20, 2017