Join us for the next #CMGRHangout panel on Friday, April 7th at 2pm ET/11am PT to talk about remote working for community professionals!
Community Manager at Procore Technologies
Jenn loves food and caffeine, as established in past CMGRHangouts. In her spare time, she enjoys eating, baking, reading and cheering on the Golden State Warriors.
Connect with Jenn on Twitter at @jenntothechen.
Senior Community Solutions Engineer at 7Summits
Patrick Hellen is a large collection of adjectives, in the shape of a lanky, bearded, and bespectacled fellow. He’s been a lumberjack, a restaurant writer, a published author, a sales guy, a book seller, a church janitor, a tour guide, and most recently, a community manager and a Dad. He reads nearly constantly, tells loud boisterous stories for as many people as will listen, eats food like it’s his last day on earth, and still collects comic books and video games. Until he decides to sit down and write another book, you’ll have to find his inane ramblings on Twitter at @PatrickCH.
Connect with Patrick on Twitter at @patrickch.
- How long have you been working remotely?
- How does your company handle remote workers?
- What are the challenges to working remotely as a community professional?
- What are the advantages to working remotely as a community professional?
- What helps you zone in and focus while working remotely?
- How do you separate work and non-work as a remote worker?
RSVP & Watch the Hangout
Want to RSVP for the Hangout? Visit #CMGRHangout presents: Remote Working for Community Professionals and let us know you’re going to watch. This will add the event to your calendar and remind you to attend! If you want to be on air, please let us know in advance by commenting on the event page. Let’s discuss ways you can attend:
- Watch: You do NOT need to join the panel. Just stay on the YouTube Live page and you’ll see the video. (Don’t worry, it will be there and start playing as soon as the broadcast begins.)
- Talk and Be Seen: If you decide you want to talk, not just watch, please let us know in advance. (We will only invite a few people for this event, so let us know why you would like to attend.)
- Chat: You can chat and follow the conversation on Twitter using #CMGRHangout.
Any questions? Just let us know in advance. Please don’t wait until 2pm EDT to ask questions, we’ll be busy setting up and might miss them!
If you join us on the hangout, a wired internet connection is preferred and if you have a headset with mic or earbuds, that works best for the audio. You will also need a working webcam.
Not sure what time this is for your location? Use worldtimebuddy.com.
Latest posts by Sherrie Rohde (see all)
- #CMGRHangout is back October 6th – retro style. - September 22, 2017
- #CMGRHangout presents: Remote Working for Community Professionals (Storify) - April 7, 2017
- #CMGRHangout presents: Remote Working for Community Professionals (Preview) - March 20, 2017