We get many, many requests to talk tools, but we realized it’s been quite a long time since we had a discussion centered around just that. So now’s your chance! Let us know if you want to join us on air, otherwise we’ll see you on Twitter!
Join us for this week’s #CMGRHangout panel on Friday, September 11th at 2pm EDT/11am PDT to talk tools of the trade for community builders.
Jonathan Brewer, Dom Garrett and Sherrie Rohde will be hosting the hangout with Alan Bush, Christin Kardos, Chris Mikulin and Jacob Warwick as panelists. Sarah Nagel will be moderating the Twitter chat using #CMGRHangout.
Technical Community Manager at Rackspace
Alan Bush is a Technical Community Manager at Rackspace. What’s a “Technical Community Manager?” Well, technically, he manages the community; that means helping connect people with the information they need to make awesome things in the cloud. KC Royals fan. Well Caffeinated. Most likely to pun.
Community Manager for Social Business Hour
Coming from nonprofit and military communities, Chris now leans into her people-seeking nature on behalf of Bay Leaf Digital and clients. She is fluent in good natured sarcasm and her passions include coffee, side projects, her family and good conversation.
Owner at CLYW
Chris Mikulin is the owner of CLYW, a high-end yo-yo company in Edmonton, Canada. Chris turned his yo-yo hobby into one of the top yo-yo brands in the industry through a focus on community building, a strong social presence, and innovative product development.
Jacob is the founder of ThinkWarwick, a consultancy offering copywriting and social media management services. At Xerox, his responsibilities include developing long-term content marketing strategies and training internal executives on developing their writing skills.
- What app do you use the most on your phone?
- What is your most recently discovered tool that you use?
- What is your favorite tool for measurement?
- What is your favorite tool for engagement?
- What is your favorite tool for listening?
- What is your favorite tool for content creation?
- Did we miss anything? Give it a shout out!
RSVP & Watch the Hangout
Want to RSVP for the Hangout? Visit #CMGRHangout presents: Tools of the Trade and let us know you’re going to watch. This will add the event to your calendar and remind you to attend! If you want to be on air, please let us know in advance by commenting on the event page. Let’s discuss ways you can attend:
- Watch: You do NOT need to join the hangout. Just stay on the Google+ Event and you’ll see the video on YouTube. (Don’t worry, it will be there and start playing as soon as the broadcast begins.)
- Talk and Be Seen: If you decide you want to talk, not just watch, please let us know in advance. (We will only invite a few people for this event, so let us know why you would like to attend.)
- Chat: You can chat here and/or follow the conversation on Twitter using #CMGRHangout.
Any questions? Just let us know in advance. Please don’t wait until 2pm EST to ask questions.
If you join us on the hangout, a wired internet connection is preferred and if you have a headset with mic or earbuds, that works best for the audio. You will also need a working webcam.
Not sure what time this is for your location? Use worldtimebuddy.com.
Latest posts by Sherrie Rohde (see all)
- #CMGRHangout presents: Building and Managing Communities on Slack (Preview) - February 20, 2017
- Forums are dead, long live forums. - February 15, 2017
- Top 10 #CMGRHangout Episodes in 2016 - January 31, 2017