- What is #CMGRHangout? #CMGRHangout is a weekly G+ Hangout accompanied by a twitter chat. Each week the My Community Manager team hosts a topic-based panel and invites anyone to participate in the discussion.
- When is #CMGRHangout? #CMGRHangout takes place from 2pm-3pm EST every Friday.
- How do I join #CMGRHangout? Circle My Community Manager on Google+ and watch for your event invitation! To join in via twitter you can follow us at @myCMGR.
#CMGRHangout on YouTube
#CMGRHangout on Twitter
#CMGRHangout on our Blog
- #CMGRHangout presents: Difficult Conversations & De-Escalation (Storify)
- #CMGRHangout presents: Difficult Conversations and De-Escalation (Preview)
- Overlap Between B2B and B2C Communities
- #CMGRHangout presents: Self-Care for Community Managers (Preview)
- Community Platform Engagement 101: From Selection to Follow-Through
- Make It About Them
- #CMGRHangout presents: Building B2B Communities (Storify)
- #CMGRHangout presents: Building B2B Communities (Preview)
- Failure IS an Option (and a Pretty Good One)
- How To Survive Being Both a Social Media and Community Manager