On Air: 08:00 - 09:00 EST (GMT-5)
Monday, January 28th, 2013
How the role of a community manager differs internationally through different cultures from Japan to South Africa, and also, what celebrations are happening globally.
“ichi” – Hiroyasu Ichikawa
President, Social Media Consultant at SocialCompany, Inc. (Japan) @socialcompany
European Community Coordinator at HootSuite (Italy) @Lana_ES
Chief Marketing Officer & Co-Founder at Tictalking (British Colombia, Canada) @josealbis
Partner and General Manager at PuntoCero (Chile) @nicoibieta
Community Manager at Doctissimo (France) @jyv
Community Manager at Sitecore (England) @kimberlymccabe
Digital & Social Media Strategist & Trainer at Falconscove (South Africa) @fredfelton
- What’s the current state of community management in your region?
- What are the most crucial cultural differences which Community Managers face.
- Does socio-economic status and market development play a role in community building?
- Does the term ‘community management’ translate to your language?
- Does this job exist in all digital cultures around the world?